SAP Warehouse Management Training
A comprehensive SAP WM training course that teaches you everything you should know to become a SAP WM consultant.
Learn and Master SAP Warehouse Management.
This course is a SAP Warehouse Management (sap wm )online video training course and is a mix of relevant theory and ample hands on system demonstration on IDES for each and every WM concept with detailed explanation .This course is geared towards training you to become a SAP WM functional consultant.
Note -This is not an end user training course but a professional consultant level SAP WM training course that teaches you SAP Warehouse Management configuration in detail.
This training is a SAP WM-Step by step configuration hands on training.
You will learn by watching the author actually perform the WM configuration and the transactions he is instructing on, as he explains step by step how to do the configuration and what is the business perspective behind the same .This course teaches you the fundamentals of sap wm in a very easy to understand and a practical way.
The course begins with explaining the basic organisation structure and processes in SAP WM .The course then progressively builds on the important concepts of SAP WM and explores the important functions that you need to know as a SAP Warehouse Management consultant.
If you are a SAP consultant (any module) and/or have a basic idea of SAP logistics execution processes (goods receipt and goods issue ) and you want to add a niche module (sap wm) to your skill set ,this course will help you to achieve your goal.
The SAP Warehouse Management (SAP WM) course will definitely help to give you a head start in you goal to learn and master SAP Warehouse Management.
SAP WM course Curriculum -
- SAP Warehouse concept and org structure hierarchy.
- SAP Warehouse configuration case study -configure storage type,storage section,bin setup
- Create WM master data setup.
- Configure Interface between inventory management and warehouse management.
- Customization of movement types.
- Understand the Put away control and different customization options available for put away
- Storage bin search for put away
- Forms of capacity check.
- Configuring different put away strategies
- Setting up WM-QM interface for Quality check in warehouse.
- Understand stock removal control.
- Customization for stock removal
- Batch determination process during stock removal process.
- Configuring different picking strategies like FIFO , stringent FIFO etc
- Understand Posting changes.
- Understand Inbound, outbound and post change processes with WM integration.
- How to create and process of Transfer requests, transfer orders and PCN documents for a warehouse.
- How to do Stock transfers
- How to do Replenishment setup in warehouse.
- Setting WM-PP interface for internal procurement.
- Setting up Warehouse activity monitor
- Customizations for physical inventory .
- Carrying out physical inventory
What will you learn in this SAP WM Training?
This SAP WM training course will enable you to-
- To have a clear understanding of the organizational structures in Warehouse Management and use the elements of Warehouse Management to map spatial conditions.
- To configure the control of putaway, stock removal, and stock transfer activities at master data and Customizing levels
- To Integrate Warehouse Management into Logistics in SAP R/3
- To configure the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- To understand and use all the relevant master data in SAP WM.
- To implement putaway and stock removal strategies in SAP WM
- To take into account batch management and Quality Management in the warehouse.
- To understand how to include Warehouse Management in delivery processes.
- To stage components for production from the warehouse.
- To set up the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument.
- To Setup and execute Physical Inventory at a storage bin level.
- To Carry out Blue printing for you warehouse.
New to e-learning?
No problem. Before you enroll,check the entire curriculum below covered in the course. Also check some free preview lectures available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: For enrolling, please use your professional credentials that can be verified. As the course is for individual learning we encourage individuals and professionals working in supply chain domain to enroll with their proper id's. Please do not use pseudo names, organisations / institutions id's whose professional credibility cannot be verified . Any non adherence on this basic requirements might lead to un-enrollment of the participant.
Note that for each enrollment, access granted to the course is strictly for per persons use for individual learning. The material cannot be shared with anyone or downloaded by unauthorized means. We are very particular about this term. If it is found that participant is violating this condition, we reserve the right to permanently un enroll the candidate from the course. No refund will be granted in such case.
If you need to make a bulk purchase ( for more accesses ) please contact us on email@example.com
**However If the entirety of a course was consumed, before the refund was requested,the refund request maybe rejected.
One of the best course
Well explained course
Great content and explanation
"I already got knowledge on the matter and helps a lot to discover new functionalities. I encourage you to give it a try."
Total Comprehensive course on WM
"I have been in SAP world working dynamic environments(Netweaver, HANA etc, ) in technical but switching to functional made me uncomfortable. I thought of learning WM, EWM (later), and i found basic course made my life more easier. I feel Samir put the best efforts preparing the videos and they are exceptional. I highly recommend if anyone like to pursue career in WM, then you are at right place. More importantly Samir is very honest in spending time in keep updating this video library, if you need any specific topic/scenario/flow. So, it means you have expert support when you needed; whatelse needed for a newbies ;-)....go for it."
Excellent course and very detailed
"The instructor has clearly spent a long time planning the course delivery and makes this clear and easy to understand. I have worked on SAP for 17 years but I have never considered myself to be a WM expert but this course can without doubt teach anyone to become an expert and prepare them to be confident to market themselves as a WM Consultant. One thing I would like to say though is you must practice the content in this course in order to be able to find work. I would suggest setting up every different scenario in maybe 2-3 different warehouses. It takes time to do but then you should be well prepared to answer any questions that a client may have for you. After I complete the course and do enough practice myself I am going to find my first job as a SAP WM consultant so I can apply my new skills to a real life project. Thanks to Samir for the excellent course and delivery."
SAP WM Course
Well taught and structured